Saturday, April 29, 2006

Field Trip


So, I friend of mine just told me about the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health - what does this have to do with us, aside from the mental health counseling we will perhaps all need after end-of-semester paper writing? Apparently they have a library/database/librarians who work on finding people grant money. That's right there is actually a physical space where people are paid to help people like us find some cash.

I thought this would be a great place to take the new cohort as part of their orientation, but I also thought it would be worth testing out (by which I mean, find my own money before sharing the potential bounty with strangers). Anyone up for a little field trip?

4 comments:

rebeccaonion said...

Totally, I'll go. Can we go after May 8?

rebeccaonion said...

Also, I like your clip art.

rebeccaonion said...

Also, I'm still scarred from your revelation that you thought I was snobby.

Dr. D'Orsogna said...

Geez, you never cut me any slack.
After the 8th is fine with me.