Thursday, March 02, 2006

Endnote

In case you want to learn a little about Endnote.

"Library class explains EndNote software. Participants in this library class learn tricks for using the EndNote software with library databases such as the Web of Science. The class, from 1-2:30 p.m. at the Perry-CastaƱeda Library, Room 1.124, also provides information on other databases, indexes, the online catalog and competing products."

It looks like the library also has a class scheduled for next Monday (March 6th) from 9-10:30 am in the same room (the reference room computer lab?). Here's the official description of the class:

Make Bibliographies with EndNote® (Hands-on)
EndNote’s® publicity says, "Bibliographies made easy!" Come learn the basics of EndNote® and some of our tricks for using this product with library databases such as Web of Science. We'll also touch on how to use EndNote® with library catalogs and other databases such as WorldCat.


If anyone wants to attend, I'm planning to go tomorrow. Let me know, and we can try to meet before the class for lunch(?) or coffee.

1 comment:

Dr. D'Orsogna said...

I think I do want to go. I can use Endnotes, but I don't think I'm using it to its full potential. I have class until 12 so if we meet up I'd defnitely want to have lunch.