Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mickey v. Clinton


So by now, I'm sure y'all have heard about the new ABC miniseries that points the blame at Clinton for 9/11. From what I hear the miniseries actually reenacts Osama being cornered by the CIA, the CIA officer calling the Clinton White House, followed by the Clinton administration doing a big fat zero. Additionally, while Albright and Clinton have requested advanced copies (which were denied), rightwing bloggers were given early copies and a promise that despite some edits the overall anti-Clinton message would still make the final cut. DailyKos is blowing up with the info.

Here's the question, can I still take my baby brother(2) and sister(4) to Disneyworld without feeling really terrible about myself?

3 comments:

rebeccaonion said...

You can only go if you wear a "Disney and ABC are synergistic Republican Nazis" T-shirt as penance. I'll make you one if you want.

all.hail.west.texas said...

instead of disney, how about a national park? right wingers have tended to vote against those....

rebeccaonion said...

Um, because, then the wonders of nature would have to stand in for Cinderella? It's a tougher sell, let's face it.